Job Location :Bandar Sunway Malaysia Selangor
We are a global technology company with 20 years of experience. We employ over 1800+ specialists in the field of modern business support solutions. We have 7 branches in Poland and offices in India (Pune), Germany (Frankfurt), Canada (Mississauga) and Malaysia (Selangor). We create innovative IT solutions using our expertise in outsourcing, software maintenance & development and Cloud computing. As well as supporting the idea of Paperless World which aims at reducing the amount of paper used by the organizations and optimizing business processes.
- Maintain systems using a wide variety of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools (e.g., Terraform, Ansible).
- Maintain monitoring and alerting systems using various tools (e.g., DataDog, PagerDuty).
- Maintain logging systems using various tools (e.g., Elastic, Cloud Logging).
- Maintain backup and recovery systems using various tools (e.g., Commvault, Cloud Backups).
- Maintain customer environments including security and patch management.
- Orchestrate staging and production deployments.
Your skills & experience
- 2+ years of production-environment experience.
- Experience in automation of code deployment across multiple cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud as well as VMWare and OpenStack and CloudStack.
- Experience with Docker containers and orchestration platforms such as ECS, GKE, AKS, Kubernetes, Mesos, OpenShift and/or Swarm.
- Experience with public cloud services beyond basic IaaS functionality.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and experience evolving to Agile development lifecycles.
- Additional Annual Leave (upon completion every 1 year in Billennium).
- Optical fee coverage reimbursement.
- Health insurance (including spouse and children) , Maternity & Paternity leave.
- Transport allowance.
- Work from home (hybrid mode).
Recruiter Responsible for offer