Competence Hub Director
We are currently looking for two candidates for the position of Competence Hub Director.
- Enterprise Hub - document management: SharePoint, SAP, Salesforce – Power Platform (ERP/CRM/platform systems)
- Data Hub – AI, Big Data, BI Backend, BI Frontend
- Department development in collaboration with Sales and Growth teams primarily;
- Control and maintenance of the current payroll level;
- Maintaining the established average departmental salary level (based on the salary grid);
- Employee development – updating employee data in the system based on competencies, project experience, and certifications. Developing career paths for technical specialists.
- Operational activities within the established budget;
- Responsibility for achieving set goals;
- Proposing new activities and areas for center development;
- Responsibility for providing available employees for projects;
- Responsibility for project allocation;
- Responsibility for salary structure and compliance with general guidelines;
- Managing investment initiatives;
- Extending cooperation agreements with collaborators;
- Appointing Tech Leaders.
Your skills & experience
- Technical experience (ERP/CRM systems or AI/BD domain);
- Minimum 4 years of commercial team and domain experience (responsibility for the entire department);
- Commercial experience gained in large, international organizations;
- Experience related to budget management, responsibility for cost/revenue planning;
- Ability to plan career paths for subordinates;
- Ability to conduct cost optimizations, make difficult decisions when needed, and manage the "bench";
- Excellent command of English, at least B2+ level.
- Stable, full-time employment contract in a company recognized with the Great Place to Work certificate;
- Flexible employment form (candidate's choice);
- Access to training and certifications (including free access to the Udemy for Business platform);
- Access to the Worksmile cafeteria platform, including medical care, group insurance, sports card, and more;
- Free English language course;
- Possibility of remote work (initial presence in Lublin required at the beginning of cooperation, approximately 2 weeks).