Locations:Bialystok Bytom Lodz Lublin Olsztyn Remote Rzeszow Starogard Gdanski Warsaw Wroclaw
- Development of new cloud-based services,
- Supervision of the existing infrastructure for continuous integration,
- Optimization of implementation processes,
- Automation of tasks, procedures and solutions,
- Work in an international design environment with complex and diverse systems,
- Close cooperation with programmers.
Your skills & experience
- Ability to work independently in a Linux system environment,
- Very good knowledge of at least one of the following CI/CD tools: Bamboo, Jenkins, AWS,
- Knowledge of basic network issues and protocols (TCP/IP, SSH),
- Knowledge of at least a few of the listed tools: Terraform, Vagrant, Serverless Framework, Git, ELK (Elastic search, Logstash, Kibana), Ansible,
- Ability to write scripts (Bash/Python/Perl),
- Good knowledge of containerization with the use of specialized tools, preferably Docker; knowledge of Kubernetes would be appreciated,
- Knowledge of good practices and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) process.
- Ability to work entirely remotely or in one of our cool offices around Poland,
- International project environment,
- Access to trainings and certificate courses,
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awsome company events and parties.