Locations:Lublin Remote Warsaw
- Performing technical tasks - tickets (requests/incidents/problems) to maintain and improve funcioning of our existing tools/solutions,
- Caring for the the platform and its stabilization (upgrades, improvements),
- Cooperation with various technical specialists within the project (developers, administrators, support specialists, analysts).
Your skills & experience
- Over a year of practical experience in working with ETL tools (Informatica Power Center preferably),
- Knowledge and practical experience (over 1 year) with ETL development, DWH/Data Marts concepts,
- Basic experience with Oracle database platform (SQL and/or PL/SQL),
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux - scripting, support etc.,
- Knowledge of English at B2 level,
- Basic experience in working with Informatica DQ/MDM/BDM tools (nice to have),
- Knowledge of the IICS (Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services) tool (nice to have).
- Participation in projects on a global scale,
- Possibility of remote work,
- Private medical care, group life insurance and Multisport card.
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- English classes,
- Awsome company events and parties.