Integration Support Specialist
- Caring for the proper operation of Active Directory services, monitoring domain controllers, and supervision over domain synchronization mechanisms,
- Azure administration,
- Supervising and improving the system allowing fast & reliable access to the environment (ENROLL, PRQ),
- System password reset support (CIDM),
- Conscientious collecting and grouping of technical information,
- Using good ITIL practices when analyzing/resolving incidents, problems and changes,
- Ongoing reporting of performed tasks in ITSM systems (ServiceNow, JIRA).
Your skills & experience
- IT education preferred (technical secondary school/IT studies),
- Very good command of English - B2 level or better,
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory, Powershell, SQL,
- General knowledge of IT area (topics related to software, operating systems, hardware) and motivation to continue learning,
- Communication and teamwork skills,
- Ability to think analytically and solve problems.
- Ability to work in one of our cool, industrial Lublin office with vast parking space,
- International project environment,
- Access to trainings and certificate courses,
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awsome company events and parties.