Junior IT Recruiter
Job Location :Canada
In Billennium, our experts work hard every day to deliver the most innovative IT solutions and services for business. We’ve helped over a hundred companies by optimizing processes, developing dedicated software, and offering services in IT outsourcing. For over 18 years we’ve been gaining experience that let us create the best way to fulfill all the clients’ needs. We built Competence Centers, which are the best solution for companies looking for something more than IT outsourcing and software development services. Our original concept lets us deliver skilled experts in the majority of technologies – also very unique ones - in the fastest and the most effective way. We connect top specialists with the top companies and work in various models – managed services or staff augmentation. Join an exceptional Billennium recruitment team and help us drive further growth. As part of our expansion, we have a new opening for a Junior IT Recruiter to work with us in Canada. The role is remote.
- Comprehensive end-to-end recruitment processes.
- Attract qualified professional using recruiting resources.
- Utilize job boards and social media (LinkedIn, Indeed, etc) to identify and build talent pool.
- Proactive sourcing of experienced IT specialists.
- Look for new ways to effectively reach candidates.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Cooperate with Hiring Managers recruitment needs.
- Build positive, long-term relationships with candidates.
- Coordinate the process of hiring a new employee until the joining date.
- Participate in Employer Branding activities, promote the company among candidates in the IT market.
- Cooperate as part of a close-knit, positive recruitment team.
Your skills & experience
- 1 year of professional experience in conducting end-to-end recruitment processes independently, including experience/knowledge in IT.
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree (preferably in business administration, Information technology, psychology, sociology, or another related field).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive attitude and determination in pursuit of goals.
- Ability to build positive relationships with candidates and internal stakeholders.
- Independence and the ability to prioritize tasks and organize working time effectively.
- Openness to gain knowledge about the IT industry.
Dołącz do nas!
Recruiter Responsible for offer