Miejsce pracy :Canada Europe (work 100% remotely) Kuala Lumpur Poland (100% remote work possible) Pune
Join our Integration Competence Center. Our specialists manage many systems and integrate them so that end users can easily use them, and thus work comfortably and efficiently.
Do Twoich zadań będzie należeć
- Participate in the design and development of our Mule projects on integration with customers/clients
- Contribute to key phases of the development lifecycle
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and flows
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards, and programming
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes, and solutions.
Kluczowe kompetencje i doświadczenie
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Mulesoft integration platforms or higher
- Knowledge of JMS and basic driving models (point-to-point, publish-subscribe)
- Strong knowledge in Web services and API technologies with enterprise class system (RAML, YAML, REST, XML/JSON, SOAP, XSLT)
- Experience on implementing messaging using one of queuing platform like Any point MQ, AWS SQS, Rabbit MQ et el
- Experience in building different integration patterns using Mulesoft: Cloud-To-Cloud integration, Cloud-to-OnPrem, OnPrem-OnPrem, Packages & Custom application integration
- Previous experience with support teams is welcome
- Should have experience working in Agile methodology.
- Nice to have:
- Experience in Java development
- Experience in unit testing using MUnit
- Experience in Continuous integration and Continuous deployment
- Experience in containerizing MuleSoft environment
- Stable, full-time employment in the company awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate
- The possibility of choosing the form of cooperation (UoP / B2B)
- The possibility to work 100% remotely
- Free access to the Udemy e-learning platform
- Initial training and development plan, support of colleagues from the team
- Private medical care, life insurance and Multisport card, free English language classes,
- Work in a dynamic, international design environment.
Dołącz do nas!Aplikuj o tę pracę
Recruiter Responsible for offer