Office Administration Assistant
Job Location :Canada
Join an exceptional Billennium team and help us drive further growth. As part of our expansion, we have a new opening for an Office Administration Assistant to work with us in Canada. You will be working directly with the General Manager of the Canadian branch of a global IT company. The position will be developed over the years into Office Manager, and future responsibilities will include end-to-end running of the office activities, and support in expansion to new locations in NALA. We are looking for someone without experience, willing to be trained and to develop into a bigger role with the company growth in NALA.
Work Location: 2680 Skymark Av. Mississauga, ON. Working hours (office work): (09:00 - 17:00) or (08:00 to 16:00). Flexibility will provided.
- Run the day-to-day office activities and tasks.
- Monitor and manage inventory of office supplies; order and distribute office supplies as necessary.
- Help organize and maintain office common areas.
- Perform general office clerk duties and responsibilities.
- Receive, process and file invoices. Answer on vendor inquiries and check statements.
- Prepare payment request according to the internal procedures of the company.
- Coordinate and organize the onboarding of new employees.
- Provide financial reports and monitor reporting system.
Your skills & experience
- No experience required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required, associate's degree preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and comfortable working independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Medical insurance (Silver Plan)
- 5% RRSP matching
- Loyalty bonus
Dołącz do nas!
Recruiter Responsible for offer