Senior Pega Developer
Job Location :Bandar Sunway Malaysia Selangor
We are a global technology company with 20 years of experience. We employ over 1800+ specialists in the field of modern business support solutions. We have 7 branches in Poland and offices in India (Pune), Germany (Frankfurt), Canada (Mississauga) and Malaysia (Selangor). We create innovative IT solutions using our expertise in outsourcing, software maintenance & development and Cloud computing. As well as supporting the idea of Paperless World which aims at reducing the amount of paper used by the organizations and optimizing business processes.
- Experience in leading a team of system architects for delivering different modules in a project.
- Designing process flows, agents, decision rules and User interfaces.
- Developing interfaces with protocol like SOAP. JDBC. REST -together with authentication concepts.
- Experience working in a Pega cloud environment.
- Expertise in designing and developing Enterprise level components.
Your skills & experience
- 5+ years of experience in Pega projects Hands on experience in Pega 7+ features and CSSA certification.
- Good knowledge of SDLC best practices, core Java language, RDBMS technologies (Queries. Design, etc.), at least one Java application server, basic security topics such as SSO, PKI, certificates. SSL, etc.
- Vast expertise in the areas of implementing Pega BPM based applications, in accordance with design and coding guidelines.
- Ownership of technical solutions and assist in implementation and testing of different solutions.
- Familiar with tools like PAL. DB Trace and guardrail compliance report to ensure scalability and performance of the application.
- Good knowledge and experience in implementing DevOps concepts in Pega environment.
- Nice to have - experience working in a regulated environment - preferably life sciences.
- CSA/CSSA Certifications
- Work from home (hybrid mode)
- Additional Annual Leave (upon completion every 1 year in Billennium)
- Health insurance (including spouse and children) and optical fee coverage reimbursement.
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Transport allowance
- Opportunities for promotion (reviewed every year)
Recruiter Responsible for offer