Job Location :Canada
We are looking for talented Project Coordinator/Manager with experience in the IT sector to collaborate with our teams and deliver top-notch solutions for our clients. This position requires an Individual Contributor with a problem-solving mindset, open to work in a multicultural environment along with other stakeholders, handle all PM activities, manage different high-level issues, run all aspect of the project planning, create agendas, and follow-up action items.
- Planning and coordinating of work on different levels of project realization
- Monitoring and coordinating of project teamwork
- Preparing project schedules and monitoring their execution
- Controlling budget and project resources
- Preparing analyses and reports
Your skills & experience
- 4+ years of experience in IT project management
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (various Agile approaches and traditional Waterfall principles)
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and solve problems
- Excellent experience in google tools - Smart sheets
Dołącz do nas!
Recruiter Responsible for offer