Locations:Bialystok Bytom Lodz Lublin Olsztyn Remote Rzeszow Starogard Gdanski Warsaw Wroclaw
- Monitoring and coordination of project work,
- Preparing project schedules and monitoring their execution,
- Controlling budget and project resources,
- Preparing analyses and reports concerning the project.
Your skills & experience
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (various Agile approaches and traditional Waterfall principles),
- Excellent planning and organisational skills,
- Ability to effectively communicate and solve problems,
- Good command of English language (B2 level or better).
- Ability to work entirely remotely or in one of our cool offices around Poland,
- International project environment,
- Access to trainings and certificate courses,
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awsome company events and parties.