Job Location :Poland (100% remote work possible)
We are looking for Python Developer for our client from medical industry. Developer will be work on solution which copies the output data from the lab instruments and makes it available to authorized users and downstream systems for further consumption, preferably through a web application.
- Developing features in various software languages,
- Contribute to the design and architecture of our platform, and help scale the platform to build new features,
- A desire and ability to collaborate and innovate with our team (both technical and non-technical members),
- Work with Product Owner to analyze requests and create requirements,
- Working closely with other software developers, system architects, designers, and stakeholders,
- Presenting ideas for improvements,
- Attending meetings after 5pm CET (2x/week).
Your skills & experience
- At least 3+ years experience in Python (numpy, scipy, scikit-learn, tensorflow, matplotlib, pytest, sqlalchemy),
- At least 3+ years of experience in SQL,
- At least 3+ years experience in software development,
- Advanced skills and experience with version control and JIRA-like task management,
- Ability to communicate effectively,
- English at least at B2 level,
- At least 3 years of experience as a Backend Developer and should be proficient with the following technologies: Docker, Gitlab/Git, AWS, MySQL, Jira.
- Nice to have: Pyramid.
- Permanent full-time contract adjusted to your preferences (B2B/contract of employment),
- Ability to work entirely remotely or in one of our cool offices around Poland,
- International project environment - challenging and rewarding projects,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance, and multisport card,
- Access to training and certificate courses (including free access to Udemy training platform),
- Cafeteria Benefits System - vouchers for purchases and services,
- Awesome company events and parties.