- Coordination of change management processes,
- Management of configuration and maintenance processes,
- Maintenance of configuration objects and the relationships between them,
- Cooperation with business clients and technical teams involved in implementation projects to achieve basic goals and task completion,
- Identification and management of key risks,
- Ongoing monitoring of entrusted tasks and progress reporting,
- Maintaining right and continuous communication with the project team and the client.
Your skills & experience
- Solid planning and risk management skills,
- At least good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)/gSuite,
- Strong cooperation, communication and negotiation skills,
- Good communication skills in English,
- Knowledge of ITIL principles will be an advantage.
- Ability to work in one of our cool offices in Lublin or Olsztyn,
- International project environment,
- Access to trainings and certificate courses,
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awsome company events and parties.