SAP SD Consultant
Job Location :Bandar Sunway Malaysia Selangor
We are a global technology company with 20 years of experience. We employ over 1800+ specialists in the field of modern business support solutions. We have 7 branches in Poland and offices in India (Pune), Germany (Frankfurt), Canada (Mississauga) and Malaysia (Selangor). We create innovative IT solutions using our expertise in outsourcing, software maintenance & development and Cloud computing. As well as supporting the idea of Paperless World which aims at reducing the amount of paper used by the organizations and optimizing business processes.
- Accountability & Impact- Contributes to the completion of specific projects not limited to project implementations, roll-outs, support & enhancements.
- Manage escalations by working with the right party to resolve issues, lead service improvement plan or task force if necessary.
- Ensure clear communication on escalation responses are executed in a timely manner.
- Level of autonomy- In general, receives little instruction on day-to-day work; receives general instructions on new projects or assignments. Will receive instruction and oversight on more complicated elements of assigned work.
Your skills & experience
- Possess min 5 years of working experience in respective SAP SD with strong knowledge in O2C (Order To Cash)
- Domain knowledge and hands-on configuration experience of SAP SD module with minimum of 2 complete SAP implementation cycle
- Excellent understanding of end-to-end SAP SD module process and deliverables.
- Ability to read and understand basic ABAP codes to be able to effectively work with developers.
- Able to work in an agile environment and often on multiple initiatives in parallel.
- Strong analysis skills and ability to quickly learn new concepts and systems
- Strong working knowledge and experience in development of IDOC and EDI mapping such as EDI onboarding experience, EDI mapping and translation of EDIFACT/TRADACOMMS translation to IDOC or etc.
- Good conceptual ability in understanding complex problems/information with the ability to abstract and represent the idea in a simple easy to understand way for Business stakeholders.
- Additional Annual Leave (upon completion every 1 year in Billennium)
- Optical coverage reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance (including spouse and children)
- Maternity leave
- Paternity leave
- Transport allowance
- Integration activity (quarterly basis)
- Opportunities for promotion (reviewed every year)
- Professional development
- Work from home (hybrid mode)
Recruiter Responsible for offer