Test Automation Engineer
Locations:Bialystok Bytom Lodz Lublin Olsztyn Remote Rzeszow Starogard Gdanski Warsaw Wroclaw
- Evaluate and integrate test automation for developed application,
- Contribute to both functional and non-functional tests of cloud platform,
- Provide API and UI automated test solutions,
- Ensure standardization and compatibility of tested applications within platform,
- System integration testing,
- Make test plans and dashboards for reporting bugs.
Your skills & experience
- Experience in API testing & non-functional testing (experience in cloud platform testing preferred),
- Knowledge of one of the programming languages: C#, Java, Python,
- Experience in design, development and implementation of test automation solutions (SOAP UI, Selenium, Jmeter, HP Load runner),
- Knowledge of Agile principles,
- Good knowledge of QA methodologies.
- Ability to work entirely remotely or in one of our cool offices around Poland,
- International project environment,
- Access to trainings and certificate courses,
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awsome company events and parties.