User System Support (Senior)
Job Location :Bandar Sunway Malaysia Selangor
We are a global technology company with 20 years of experience. We employ over 1800+ specialists in the field of modern business support solutions. We have 7 branches in Poland and offices in India (Pune), Germany (Frankfurt), Canada (Mississauga) and Malaysia (Selangor). We create innovative IT solutions using our expertise in outsourcing, software maintenance & development and Cloud computing. As well as supporting the idea of Paperless World which aims at reducing the amount of paper used by the organizations and optimizing business processes.
- Knowledge of relational data base (Oracle).
- Good knowledge of SQL/MS SQL, PL/SQL, Unix/Linux, SharePoint.
- Knowledge of Documentum platform.
- General knowledge of business processes.
- Basic knowledge of ITIL and Release Management process.
- Readiness to work in a project or in operations.
- Ability to learn quickly new technologies and business processes.
Your skills & experience
- Higher education/ minimum engineer/ bachelor.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Specialist supporting applications (analysis and providing solutions for incidents, problems and changes) preferred experience in work as second line support.
- Knowledge of HP ALM / HP Quality Center from administrative perspective.
- Good knowledge of Windows Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 and IIS 7.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate.
- Very good communication skills.
- Good coordination skills.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Supervising work of Junior Specialists.
- Fluent English
- Additional Annual Leave (upon completion every 1 year in Billennium).
- Optical fee coverage reimbursement.
- Health insurance (including spouse and children) , Maternity & Paternity leave.
- Transport allowance.
- Work from home (hybrid mode).