Job Location :Bandar Sunway Malaysia Selangor
We are a global technology company with 20 years of experience. We employ over 1800+ specialists in the field of modern business support solutions. We have 7 branches in Poland and offices in India (Pune), Germany (Frankfurt), Canada (Mississauga) and Malaysia (Selangor). We create innovative IT solutions using our expertise in outsourcing, software maintenance & development and Cloud computing. As well as supporting the idea of Paperless World which aims at reducing the amount of paper used by the organizations and optimizing business processes.
- Knowledge of UI Interface Design.
- Knowledge of UCD process and HCI issues.
- Knowledge of UX Research methods.
- Experience in conducting usability evaluations.
- Excellent understanding of the design and usability principles.
- Knowledge in scope of user interfaces optimization issues, as well as best practices how to create interfaces for various platforms (including mobile, web).
- Development of knowledge regarding UX within the organization, cooperation in implementing UCD process.
Your skills & experience
- At least 3-years of experience.
- English proficiency level (C1).
- Usability tests - Ability to prepare scenarios, candidates’ selection, carrying out interviews and remote tests, preparing end reports.
- Knowledge of ITIL and SCRUM methodologies.
- Ability to conduct user research sessions (both in-person and remote).
- Ability to synthesize research findings and prepare a list of actionable items.
- Very good practical knowledge of UX metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of Axure / Adobe XD (used in organization).
- Experience with Sketch or Figma.com is acceptable (due to similarity to Adobe XD).
- (mandatory/obligatory*): • UCD process, HCI issues, UX Designer, lo-fi mockup, research, SCRUM, Agile, ITIL, UX designer, UCD process, user research session, UX metrics, Axure, Adobe XD, Sketch*, Figma.com*
- Additional Annual Leave (upon completion every 1 year in Billennium).
- Optical fee coverage reimbursement.
- Health insurance (including spouse and children) , Maternity & Paternity leave.
- Transport allowance.
- Work from home (hybrid mode).
Recruiter Responsible for offer