We are looking for skilled and proactive Automation Tester to expand our Tester Squad. Join people who create great things from scratch for our clients and gain a great opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience.
- Participation in the refinement of business and technical topics,
- Developing and maintaining test scenarios,
- Testing the functionality of the mobile application on the Android and iOS, Web and desktop platforms,
- Testing reports and summaries,
- Executing and creating test scripts in tools that automate functional and integration tests,
- Creating and maintaining test documentation maintaining and reporting error statistics in projects,
- Close and direct cooperation with the project team, product owner and business area at every stage of application development.
Your skills & experience
- Good organization of your own work,
- Experience in software testing, min. 3 years,
- Basic knowledge of software development processes,
- Good knowledge of testing tools and methods,
- Practical knowledge of SQL at the basic level,
- Practical knowledge of the TestLink tool or a tool with similar functionality,
- Practical knowledge of MS Excel at the advanced level,
- The ability to analyze source data,
- Ability to communicate precisely both directly and using electronic channels (mail, chat, video),
- The ability to independently report optimization in tested applications,
- Practical knowledge of test automation tools (e.g. Selenium) - knowledge of the Jira and Confluence environment and tools.
- Full-time contract adjusted to your preferences,
- Ability to work entirely remotely or in one of our cool offices around Poland,
- International project environment,
- Access to trainings and certificate courses,
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.