Miejsce pracy:Kuala Lumpur
- ResponsibilitiesEstablishes the rules for describing and completing a data valuation process for data objects. Creates ecosystem models (e.g. logical, canonical) that are required for supporting services within the enterprise data architecture.Prepares data models; designs information structure & data flow; designs & validates ETL maps. Ensures regulatory issues are considered surrounding information assets.Recognizes and resolves conflicts between models, ensuring that data models are consistent with the ecosystem model (e.g., entity names, relationships and definitions). Ensures integration of the project logical data model into the ecosystem conceptual data model. Ensures that physical models align with the logical data model. Creates a framework for representing the data elements including entities, relationships, attributes. Guides the implementation of a self-service and end-to-end BI solution to enable business insights. Design of Data models in the Transactional Systems aligned to Information Architect advisory. Defines database technology such as MS SQL, Oracle DB, Redshift, S3, RDS & Data Lake. Partners with Data & Analytics group to advise about Data Models.
Your skills & experience
- Min 5 years’ work experience in the data warehousing & data modelling area, minimum 3 years or more of experience with Tableau and Relational database.With background and experience working in cloud platform such as AWSSubject Matter Expert in Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence area. TOGAF certification is a plus. Exhibits strong soft skills typically required as an Architect such as presentation and public speaking, negotiation, challenging the status quo. Exhibits an Agile mindset & good enough instead of perfection and focus on providing direction on future solutions Has practical experience in Business Intelligence data architecture - to suggest when using tabular structures, star schemes, views and extracts.Has practical experience working with cloud environment on building data lake and data warehouse Has Practical experience and solid knowledge on ETL tools such as Alteryx, SAP BO or Informatica PWCHas practical experience and solid knowledge on Business Intelligence & Data Visualization tools, preferably Tableau.
- 8 hours working organization (10am -6pm).
- Flexible work environment & culture
- Transport allowance
- Medical insurance coverage