DevOps Engineer (AWS)
Miejsce pracy :Poland (100% remote work possible)
We are a global technology company with 20 years of experience. We employ over 1800+ specialists in the field of modern business support solutions. We have seven branches in Poland and offices in India (Pune), Germany (Frankfurt), Canada (Mississauga) and Malaysia (Selangor). We create innovative IT solutions using our expertise in outsourcing, software maintenance & development and Cloud computing. As well as supporting the idea of Paperless World which aims at reducing the amount of paper used by the organizations and optimizing business processes.
Do Twoich zadań będzie należeć
- Create and maintain project Infrastructure as a Code (IaC),
- Maintain project software code and configuration,
- Create CI/CD pipelines for testing, building, and deploying software and infrastructure,
- Create and maintain container-based software solutions (Docker, Kubernetes),
- Manage system logging, alerting, and security monitoring,
- Take part in various challenging projects - during the development and maintenance phase.
Kluczowe kompetencje i doświadczenie
- Minimum 4 years of commercial experience in a similar position,
- Ability to work in Linux system environment,
- Very good knowledge of CI / CD tools,
- Knowledge of basic issues and network protocols (TCP / IP, SSH),
- Knowledge of at least some of the following tools: Terraform, Vagrant, Serverless Framework, Git, ELK (Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana), Ansible,
- Ability to write scripts (Bash, Python),
- Good knowledge of containerization, especially Docker - knowledge of Kubernetes will be a big advantage,
- Knowledge of good practices related to Infrastructure as Code (IaC) process.
- Full-time contract adjusted to your preferences,
- Ability to work entirely remotely or in one of our cool offices around Poland,
- International project environment - challenging and rewarding projects,
- Access to training and certificate courses,
- Free access to an advanced training platform (Udemy for Business),
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance, and Multisport card,
- English classes.