Miejsce pracy:Poznań Remote
- Design and integrate new SSO solutions.
- Work across teams to promote the use of SSO solutions in the cloud platforms.
- Act as subject matter expert and ambassador for SSO solutions.
- Engineer and deploy new authentication product features.
- Design new security solutions for cloud-based infrastructure and services.
- Design highly available enterprise services with disaster recovery.
- Design backup services for cryptographic key recovery
- Design and deliver new automation for authentication, authorization and guest access to GSK services.
- Work with vendors and co-operate across organizations to bring service enhancements.
- Technical documentation authoring and review.
Your skills & experience
- Minimum of 2 years in single sign-on related work
- University degree
- Knowledge of managing a Tech service
- Ability to communicate effectively and manage complex problems
- Excellent English skills
- Full-time contract adjusted to your preferences,
- Ability to work entirely remotely or in one of our cool offices around Poland,
- International project environment,
- Access to trainings and certificate courses,
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.