Miejsce pracy:Białystok Bytom Łódź Lublin Olsztyn Remote Rzeszów Starogard Gdański Warszawa Wrocław
- Develop and maintain the logical and physical model for the Data Warehouse in accordance with best practises,
- Maintain stored procedures and database structures for the Data Warehouse,
- Document the logical/physical models, technical specifications, source to target, data flows and all relevant information,
- Help the team with tasks that include but are not limited to: production support, redesigning of ETL processes,
- Maintain and update current DWH-related documents,
- Perform gap analysis and identify optimization initiatives for the Data Warehouse and related systems,
- Work with Data Architect and BI Developer to troubleshoot operational issues,
- Use your working knowledge of data warehouse structures and data hierarchies, alignments and time dimensions to transform the existing environment.
Your skills & experience
- Knowledge of databases - Oracle 11.x in particular,
- Good knowledge of English language,
- Experience working with Data Modeling Tools,
- Knowledge of SQL Tools: Oracle SQL Developer, Toad,
- Experience in using star schemas (basic data warehousing concept),
- Working knowledge of UNIX scripting.
- Ability to work entirely remotely or in one of our cool offices around Poland,
- International project environment,
- Access to trainings and certificate courses,
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.