Miejsce pracy:Poland (remote work possible)
Join Billennium Squad - FrontEnd Division and take part in many challenging projects for our clients - international companies from industries like pharma, medical, media, and more.
You should be skilled with the use of one of the following frameworks: Angular, Vue.js, or React.
Do Twoich zadań będzie należeć
- Create high-quality clean code and responsive, scalable solutions using the newest frameworks and technologies,
- Take an active part in an entire development process,
- Be proactive when it comes to solving problems,
- Learn new technologies and share your experience among the team,
- Be a team player - work with your talented teammates to reach your goals faster and more efficiently,
- Participate in stands, sprint planning, and demos with coworkers and clients,
- Provide/accept feedback to the code,
- Take part in team meetings with business representatives.
Kluczowe kompetencje i doświadczenie
- Min. 2 years of experience as a FrontEnd developer,
- Very good knowledge of one of the following frameworks: Angular 7+ (preferred), Vue.js, or React,
- Very good knowledge of FrontEnd design patterns,
- Ability to analyze and propose solutions at the application level,
- Good knowledge of Clean Code principles,
- Good knowledge of GIT,
- Experience in working on large projects and in an international environment,
- Solid English communication skills (B2 level or better),
- Willingness to further develop your skills and share knowledge with your Squad.
- Full-time contract adjusted to your preferences,
- Ability to work entirely remotely or in one of our cool offices around Poland,
- International project environment - challenging and rewarding projects,
- Access to training and certificate courses,
- Free access to an advanced training platform (Udemy for Business),
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance, and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.