Infrastructure Solutions Engineer (Remote)
The role will include deployment of systems and update of the same systems as it pertains to OS, third party applications using tools such as Ansible, Puppet and Red Hat Satellite.
- Infrastructure Systems setup and configuration – Linux (RedHat),
- Provide systems support,
- System sizing and tuning,
- Assist in setting up systems Infrastructure,
- Planning out configuration ready for installation for solutions,
- Deploying, troubleshooting, and supporting systems.
Your skills & experience
- Experience with RedHat,
- Experience in a configurations management technology such as Puppet/Ansible,
- Proven experience performing systems engineering and administration of large scale systems,
- Experience with deploying, troubleshooting, and supporting systems,
- Professional and proactive approach to work,
- Fluent English.
- Ability to work entirely remotely or in one of our cool offices around Poland,
- Full-time contract adjusted to your preferences,
- International project environment,
- Access to trainings and certificate courses,
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.