- • You will be a part of a team that is responsible for developing, releasing, monitoring and troubleshooting native iOS remote patient monitoring applications,
- • It will be place for you if you enjoy learning new things and are passionate about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design,
- • You have just found your team if you are a great teammate who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
Your skills & experience
- • Expert knowledge about iOS platform and devices, min. 4 years and experience,
- • Ability to create user interfaces in native applications (coded UI in XML),
- • Ability to estimate, plan and deliver tasks according to schedule,
- • Ability to write unit and integration tests,
- • Knowledge of tools for: build automation, Continuous Integration, code repositories (GIT), task tracking (Jira),
- • Knowledge of AGILE (SCRUM/KANBAN) processes,
- • Very good knowledge of Swift, Objective-C, UIKit, Foundation,
- • Software tools: Git, JIRA.
- • Full-time contract adjusted to your preferences,
- • International project environment,
- • Access to trainings and certificate courses,
- • Possibility to switch between projects,
- • Flexible work schedule and hours,
- • Access to private medical service, life insurance and Multisport card,
- • English classes,
- • Awesome company events and parties.