Miejsce pracy:Poland (remote work possible)
Join our Mobile Solutions Competence Center where team spirit is high, and take part in exciting new projects for our clients from various industries. You can work 100% remotely or from any of our Polish branches (Warsaw, Lublin, Lodz, Olsztyn, Bialystok, Bytom).
Do Twoich zadań będzie należeć
- You will be a part of a team that is responsible for developing, releasing, monitoring, and troubleshooting native iOS applications,
- Join us if you enjoy learning new things, and are passionate about developing new features, improving existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design,
- You have just found your team if you are a great teammate who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
Kluczowe kompetencje i doświadczenie
- Very good knowledge of iOS platform and development tools (4+ years of commercial experience preferred),
- Ability to create user interfaces for native applications,
- Ability to estimate, plan and deliver tasks according to schedule,
- Ability to write unit and integration tests,
- Knowledge of tools for build automation (CI/CD), code repositories (GIT), task tracking (Jira),
- Knowledge of Agile (SCRUM/KANBAN) processes,
- Very good knowledge of Swift, Objective-C.
- Full-time contract adjusted to your preferences,
- Ability to work entirely remotely or in one of our cool offices around Poland,
- International project environment - challenging and rewarding projects,
- Access to training and certificate courses,
- Free access to an advanced training platform (Udemy for Business),
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance, and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.