IT Business Analyst
Miejsce pracy:Kuala Lumpur
- Elicit and analyze business requirements and current support processes, value drivers and identify business process potential improvement (where applicable) ie supportability considerations which is critical to support successful, seamless project delivery
- Assess and model support processes, data flows, technologies then review and translate business requirements into functional and non-functional documentation.
- Strong knowledge of analytical artifacts (process modeling, user requirements documentation, UATs, functional/non-functional requirements, state diagrams, business/use cases, traceability matrix, decision tables, UML, prototype tools)
- Responsible of all traceability of business requirements by documenting accurately the current-future state of changes and outstanding issues to meet on time, on budget quality project delivery
- Be accountable for the overall success of the analysis process, including project status tracking and gates sign-off, responsible for controlled and documented change management
- Work with Project Manager to ensure timely and accurate reporting on project scope, schedule, cost and resources, as well as project risks, issues, action items, and dependencies.
Your skills & experience
- Certified Business Analysis Professional certification ie CBAP/BABOK, PRINCE2 or equivalent
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience of Project Management Methodologies and Business Analysis technics
- Ability to influence decision making through analysis
- Demonstrated business analysis experience in managing successful complex global/regional project (budget of 1-2 million) with team size more than 5 project team members, ability to manage business risk
- Hands-on experience in agile software delivery (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, XP or Lean)
- Customer oriented. Ability to listen actively
- Understand oracle database, ETL informatica, viz tools: Tableau, SAP BO would be a plus advantage
- Preferable with experience in BI project
- We are 8 hours working organisation.(10 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Transport allowance of provided to all employees.
- European work culture and you have exposure working with European clients directly.
- Good Work-life balance.
- EPF, SOCSO, Medical insurance.