- Conducting pre-interviews with potential candidates,
- Taking care of adminitrative tasks related to recruitment process (preparing CV template accorrding to company standards etc.),
- Taking advantage of our internal candidate database and keeping it up to date,
- Daily cooperation with our Account Managers in all recruitment-related matters.
Your skills & experience
- Approx. 1 year of experience on similar position,
- Solid, practical communiacation skills in English,
- Determination mixed with the ability to work well within a team,
- Sense of humor,
- Knowledge of an IT sector in Poland will be a significant advantage.
- Attractive remuneration and bonus system,
- Multisport card and private medical care,
- English lessons and yoga classes in the office.