Java Full Stack Developer/Lead
Miejsce pracy:Kuala Lumpur
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features.
- Follow emerging technologies.
Your skills & experience
- 5 years & above proven experience in Java development.
- Degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- In-depth understanding of the entire software development process (design, development, testing and deployment)
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF, Spring & Hibernate are essential.
- Working knowledge of CMS framework.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD), OOPS & Multi-threading,
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Good in delegation and time management skills.
- 8 hours per day (10am - 6pm)
- Good work-life balance
- EPF, SOCSO & Medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- Fruit Day every week