Miejsce pracy:Kuala Lumpur
- Design, planning, administar and implementation of complex business processes and products for K2 workflow applications using DevOps methods and tools.
- Ensuring the compliance and quality requirements on the basis of legal regulations, customer requirements and internal guidelines.
- Implementation of automated tests, ensuring successful reviews and documentation.
- Collaborate with business team & gather requirements on workflows.
Your skills & experience
- 4++ years of professional experience with very good developer & admin exposures in the field of K2 technologies and workflows including deployment.
- Familiarity K2 Smartforms/Views, SmartObjects, K2 Reports, K2 for Sharepoint OR K2 SAP Connect.
- Good knowledge in K2 Tools (K2 Designer, K2 Management, K2 Workflow, K2 Studio) and Database-Know-How (MS SQL Management, Stored procedures, views).
- Knowledge of creating custom K2 service brokers (with C # under Microsoft Visual Studio and AzureDevOps) OR understanding of OData,
- General skills such as agile project management (eg Scrum, SaFE) and DevOps and knowledge of compliance requirements,
- Degree in computer science or IT.
- Strong communication and team skills.
- Ability to converse in Mandarin as a plus.
- Good to have knowledge in Nintex.
- We are 8 hours working organisation.(10 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Transport allowance provided to all employees.
- Good Work-life balance.
- EPF, SOCSO, Medical insurance.
- Fruity Friday