We are looking for a new addition of Linux/Unix Administrator to our team focused mainly on Big Data technologies in their everyday work.
The project is aimed at both support and maintenance of global technological platform. The team consists of several streams focused on different technologies, including Tableau, Big Data an BO - overal around 30 people working together to achieve best possible results. You will be analyzing and solving technical incidents and problems, as well as caring for the proper operation of the technological platform, among other duties.
Your skills & experience
- Solid practical knowledge of English (B2 level at least - you will work in an international project environment),
- Knowledge of BASH and NetBackup,
- Basic knowledge of databases and SQL,
- User-level experience with JIRA,
- Knowledge of CronTab,
- Nice to have - knowledge of: SAS, Presto, GitHub, ViewPoint, knowledge of ticketing tools (ServiceNow/HPPSDM) and ITIL.
- Ability to work in one of our cool, industrial Warsaw office
- International project environment,
- Access to trainings and certificate courses,
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.