Miejsce pracy:Kuala Lumpur
Your skills & experience
- Experience in designing enterprise grade integration solutions using various approaches such as SOA, microservices, API driven design, ETL, B2B integration, messaging.
- Min 5 years experience in developing enterprise grade integration solutions on one of leading integration platforms such as: MuleSoft Anypoint, Mule ESB, TIBCO BusinessWorks, WebMethods, Oracle ESB etc.
- Min 2 years experience in developing enterprise grade integration solutions on MuleSoft Anypoint integration platform (v. 3.x or higher ).
- Certification: Mulesoft Certified Platform Architect Level 1.
- Proficiency in UML and in using Enterprise Architect.
- Technical and interpersonal skills for coordination of a team of IT consultants including reporting team activities.
- Experience with agileSCRUM.
- Knowledge of design patterns in Enterprise Application Integration area.
- Practical knowledge of API led connectivity approach and related concepts such as: API management, RAML, OpenAPI, REST, JSON.
- Practical skills of programming using relational and non-relational databases.
- Skills in designing and programming applications in Java.
- Practical knowledge of DevOps practices and tools such as Maven, GIT, Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Basic knowledge of AWS cloud platform.
- Technical skills and experience necessary to independent realization of every phases of developing integration solutions.
- Skills for creation project documentation and user specification.
- We are 8 hours working organisation.(10 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Transport allowance provided to all employees.
- European work culture and you have exposure working with European clients directly.
- Good Work-life balance.
- EPF,SOCSO,Medical insurance.
- Fruity Friday