Miejsce pracy:Poland (Remote)
Our Project Management Competence Center is expanding.
We are looking for several Project Managers with experience in the IT sector to collaborate with our teams and deliver top-notch solutions for our clients.
Do Twoich zadań będzie należeć
- Planning and coordination of work on different levels of project realization,
- Monitoring and coordination of project teamwork,
- Preparing project schedules and monitoring their execution,
- Controlling budget and project resources,
- Preparing analyses and reports.
Kluczowe kompetencje i doświadczenie
- 3+ years of experience in IT project management,
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (various Agile approaches and traditional Waterfall principles),
- Excellent planning and organizational skills,
- Ability to effectively communicate and solve problems,
- Good command of the English language (B2 level or better).
- Full-time contract adjusted to your preferences,
- Ability to work entirely remotely or in one of our cool offices around Poland,
- International project environment - challenging and rewarding projects,
- Access to training and certificate courses,
- Free access to an advanced training platform (Udemy for Business),
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance, and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.