Miejsce pracy:Białystok Bytom Łódź Lublin Olsztyn Remote Rzeszów Starogard Gdański Warszawa Wrocław
- Planning and coordination of work on different levels of project realisation,
- Monitoring and coordination of project work,
- Preparing project schedules and monitoring their execution,
- Controlling budget and project resources,
- Preparing analyses and reports concerning the project.
Your skills & experience
- 1+ year of experience in IT project management,
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (various Agile approaches and traditional Waterfall principles),
- Excellent planning and organisational skills,
- Ability to effectively communicate and solve problems,
- Good command of English language (B2 level or better).
- Full-time contract adjusted to your preferences,
- Ability to work entirely remotely or in one of our cool offices around Poland,
- International project environment,
- Access to trainings and certificate courses,
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.