Join our Salesforce Development Squad and take part in exciting projects, including greenfield CRM for the photovoltaic industry, where we use field service lightning to arrange meetings and dispatch salespeople all over Poland.
- Analysis of functional and technical requirements in the area of integration processes and activities,
- Collaboration with the technical leader and other team members,
- Preparation and updating of project documentation,
- Participation in design meetings with architects, analysts, developers, and other project members,
- Cooperation with clients, development, and delivery of solutions.
Your skills & experience
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position,
- Experience in implementing solutions based on Salesforce,
- Very good knowledge of Apex and Visualforce,
- Knowledge of SOQL, API, and integration (SOAP, REST),
- Knowledge of Git,
- Practical experience with FSL and/or CPQ,
- PD1/2 certificate (nice to have but would be a significant asset).
- Full-time contract adjusted to your preferences,
- Ability to work entirely remotely or in one of our cool, industrial offices around Poland,
- International project environment - challenging and rewarding projects,
- Access to training and certificate courses,
- Free access to an advanced training platform (Udemy for Business),
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance, and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.