Senior Frontend Developer (remote)
Miejsce pracy:remote / warsaw
- Development and maintenance of frontend applications for lottery business,
- Participation in future system deployments for worldwide customers,
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers,
- Build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes,
- Develop features to enhance the user experience,
- Build a clean and reusable code,
- Optimize web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
Your skills & experience
- 1-2 year minimum professional experience in AngularJS and Angular(8+) frameworks,
- Experience with building tools webpack, nodejs,
- Fluent English language skills,
- Experience with testing methodologies and tools preferably Jest, Karma Cypress,
- Experience with npm packages, package management and versioning,
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Bitbucket, GIT and GITHUB-like platforms,
- Professional experience in working on large enterprise systems.
- Full-time contract adjusted to your preferences,
- International project environment,
- Access to trainings and certificate courses,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.