Senior Java Engineer (FullStack) remote
We are currently looking for a Senior Java Engineer (FullStack) to join our global Science IT Software Engineering Team. This role requires someone that codes daily, is ambitious, and has a passion for development. We’ll rely on you to bring your technical acumen to help the team continue to deliver world class solutions for both our employees and our external constituents such as patients and doctors. Among your responsibilities is to plan, architect, design, document and implement software solutions that enable to discover and develop new innovative medicines.
- Taking over this role will make you a part of our global development team which is migrating to as close as we can to a true DevOps operating model.
- You will receive requirements that you are encouraged to understand, plan, develop, and thoroughly test before considering the work completed.
- Deployments and infrastructure are handled by our team and you will need to be capable of doing deployments and preparing your work for the infrastructure requirements.
- As Software Engineer you are encouraged to thoroughly understand the Software Development Lifecycle and standard methodologies that should allow you to help your fellow teammates as well as to be leading part of Agile Sprint including Backlog valuation, Sprint Planning and Retrospective leading.
Your skills & experience
- Spring Boot / Java
- Responsive Web / HTML5 / Twitter Bootstrap 4
- Jira / Confluence / Git
- MongoDB / Couchbase / Other NoSQL technologies
- Full-time contract adjusted to your preferences,
- International project environment,
- Access to trainings and certificate courses,
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.