Senior Service Coordinator
Miejsce pracy:Kuala Lumpur
- Taking the role of Problem Coordinator, Major Incident Manager if such problems occur in the Service .
- Communicates effectively with service leaders (i.e.: Delivery Managers, Delivery Service Managers, Lead Developer).
- Responsible for the ongoing adaptation processes.
- Experience working in Agile Development Methodologies
- Product knowledge Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and Team Foundation Server - User-level
- Good knowledge of Team Foundation Server - configuration level
Your skills & experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in work related to software development in enterprise projects.
- Experience conducting large scale requirements and design sessions with business process owners .
- Being able to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously .
- Ability to actively initiate and lead architecture and processes optimization and introducing new solutions .
- Proactive approach.
- We are 8 hours working organisation.(10 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Transport allowance provided to all employees.
- European work culture and you have exposure working with European clients directly.
- Good Work-life balance.
- EPF, SOCSO, Life & Medical insurance.