Job Location :Poland (remote work possible)
In the Document Management Competence Center, we help organizations manage their document flows thanks to the advantages of SharePoint and Google Suite. We provide user support services, administer systems, develop and maintain them. We create SharePoint-based applications tailored for every business.
- Implementation of programming tasks,
- Analysis of functional and technical requirements in the area of integration processes,
- Collaboration with the technical leader and other team members,
- Preparation and updating of project documentation,
- Participation in design meetings with architects, analysts, developers, and other project members,
- Documenting currently used solutions.
Your skills & experience
- Knowledge of the Office 365 platform - SharePoint Online in particular,
- At least 3 years of commercial experience in developing applications based on Microsoft .NET platform,
- At least 2 years of commercial experience in creating solutions using SharePoint,
- Experience in creating applications based on Azure cloud,
- Knowledge of Power Platform will be an advantage,
- Experience in creating applications using SharePoint Framework,
- Good knowledge of C#,
- The ability to write transparent, object-oriented, self-documenting code,
- Knowledge of design patterns (including MVC / MVP),
- Knowledge of the English language on at least B1/B2 level.
- Full-time contract adjusted to your preferences,
- Ability to work entirely remotely or in one of our cool offices around Poland,
- International project environment - challenging and rewarding projects,
- The constant support of our Technology Lead,
- Access to training and certificate courses,
- Free access to an advanced training platform (Udemy for Business),
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance, and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.