Solution Architect – Digital
Miejsce pracy:Kuala Lumpur
- Designs and delivers solutions that align with enterprise architecture standards and advance the architecture toward the target state.
- Performs the leadership, facilitation, analysis and design tasks required to ensure that information systems are designed and evolve appropriately.
- Works with our business groups to understand their business processes and information needs and works with other members of our informatics organization to identify and design solution options that support the business needs.
- Creates and maintains a solution lifecycle roadmap based on gap analysis for transitioning from current to future-state, including the technology lifecycle management. Is aware and actively applies business & enterprise technology roadmaps during the design of new IT solutions.
- Documents and maintains the solution as-is IT landscape in the Enterprise Architecture Management Tool.
- Oversees or consults on technical architecture implementation activities, particularly for new and/or shared solutions.
- Collaborates with the broader architecture community to ensure that the solutions align with target architectures and technology roadmaps.
- Stays abreast of emerging technologies and trends and how to apply them to benefit the business.
Your skills & experience
- Expertise in driving / enabling digital transformation (customer facing) through technologies
- Experience in managing customer journey end-to-end is a plus.
- Expertise in APAC digital ecosystem, especially in customer engagement perspective
- Expertise in the commercial domain (like Sales, Marketing, Market Access, etc.).
- Experience with Customer Identity Management. Familiar with the tool “SAP Customer Data Cloud” (Gigya) is a strong plus.
- Experience with Micro-service Architecture design is a plus.
- Experience with digital and/or web content management is a plus.
- Experience in mobile application development is a plus.
- Exhibits strong soft skills typically required as an Architect (i.e.: presentation and public speaking, negotiation, challenging the status quo)
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must