- Write highly technical content that describes product functionality.
- Compile and test online help.
- Create project plans, maintain schedules for specific projects, and communicate. documentation status to documentation manager or lead.
- Develop tutorials to improve first user experience.
- Work with stakeholders to deliver meaningful error messages, useful UI strings, and develop clear terminology.
- Contribute how-to articles, knowledge base articles, videos, walkthroughs, and other useful content.
- Contribute to documentation team processes.
- Edit own content for completeness, style, and accuracy to ensure it reflects Informatica's commitment to quality.
- Collaborate on projects with other technical writers.
Your skills & experience
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience.
- Excellent analytical and written communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and project management skills.
- Able to quickly learn technical information.
- Able to meet deadlines and help others meet them.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and follow schedules.
- Able to follow documentation processes and style.
- Able to understand customer requirements and incorporate them into the documentation.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy is committed to excellence and owns and acts on quality problems.
- English on minimum B2 level
- Full-time contract adjusted to your preferences,
- Ability to work entirely remotely or in one of our cool offices around Poland,
- International project environment,
- Access to trainings and certificate courses,
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.