Miejsce pracy:Poznań Remote
- Align the Global Tech Community around a shared vision and purpose; clarifying priorities and ensuring all are clear on their contribution to this vision and our IPTc Commitment.
- Manage the five pillars of the Tech Transformation to ensure successful delivery of Business As Usual and the Future Ready programme acting as a clear liaison point for the Programme and Tech; ensuring the provision of structure and direction to monitor and control activities to realise the Tech Strategy.
- Advise and direct the Business Operations Leads/Transformation leads/Pillar leads to ensure that effective and suitable solutions and processes are in place to facilitate smooth execution of the Tech Strategy.
- Perform ‘Deep Dives’ activities on key issues and identify solutions; forming and deploying strategies and plans of action to drive value and continuous improvement
- Provide troubleshooting and problem solving expertise for key issues/priority projects on behalf of CDTO; triaging and providing air traffic control to ensure the correct focus and assignment of resource (incl. moblisation of skillsets/individuals outside of Tech Strategy and Performance)
- Provide problem solving and delivery talent for the group (especially the Chief of Staff); mobilising and deploying resource as demand dictates to execute against our Tech Strategy; balancing skills, knowledge and resources to satisfy the needs across the team (Agile, Skills and Transformation, digital, strategic partnering)
- Drive employee engagement (and scores) across the Tech Strategy & Performance team and manage improvements across the Global Tech population; partnering with Communications and the Let’s Talk Community
Your skills & experience
- Generalist with strong strategic mindset and high learning agility, with experience of strategy formulation and implementation. Good understanding of technology and digital ways of working
- Consulting experience with proven track record of being able to offer professional advice and expertise to improve performance in terms of operations, strategy, structure and Tech
- Fluency in business processes and organisational structure; strong business and digital acumen
- Prior experience managing or involvement in strategic activities or projects with a track record of high achievement in this role
- Strong understanding across Global Tech to enable appropriate direction setting; managing the balance of the Big Picture (IPTc) with the tactical needs and priorities of the Tech functions. Essentially solving problems, creating opportunities without compromising our strategy.
- Operational experience of agile ways of working in a mature technology organisation with the ability to provide expert advice and consulting.
- Track record in successful delivery of solution design, programme and project delivery and/or service management experience
- Demonstrated experience managing teams across functions, geographies and cultures
- Full-time contract adjusted to your preferences,
- Ability to work entirely remotely or in one of our cool offices around Poland,
- International project environment,
- Access to trainings and certificate courses,
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties