- 1.Provide oversight for the following priorities; working with the Senior Director Tech Strategy & Performance to:
- Align the Global Tech Community around a shared vision and purpose; clarifying priorities and ensuring all are clear on progress and their contribution to this vision and our IPTc Commitment.
- Collaborate with the Business Operations Leads/Transformation leads/Pillar leads to ensure that effective and suitable solutions and processes are executed and that the correct measures and reporting are in place to facilitate smooth execution of the Tech Strategy.
- Provide appropriate support, guidance, training and advice to stakeholders for the identification and provision of added value to Tech; securing continued alignment to the strategy, supported by new ways of working and capability
- Prepare reports and presentations for Leadership, Governance Meetings, Stakeholders etc. and drive process for data collection and reporting – analysing information and asserting messages to drive behavioural change and quality of updates.
- 2.Provision of services to the Chief of Staff to the CDTO:
- Perform ‘Deep Dives’ activities on key issues and identify solutions; forming and deploying strategies and plans of action to drive value and continuous improvement as required
- Engage in specific projects as agreed with the Chief of Staff and deemed as being key priorities for the CDTO; surfacing strategic challenges and opportunities for the company
- Provide troubleshooting and problem-solving expertise for key issues/priority projects on behalf of CDTO; triaging and providing air traffic control to ensure the correct focus and assignment of resource
- 3.Engage with the Senior Director, Tech Strategy and Performance to:
- Establish and deploy the framework by which Tech Strategy and Performance can operate as a high performing team; facilitating meetings, team building and delivering to the People Strategy agenda on succession planning, Performance and Talent Management and capability build.
- Foster a strong, high-performance Tech Strategy and Performance Team with a focus on psychological safety; creating a culture of openness and objectivity and ensuring that issues and risks are well managed.
Your skills & experience
- Generalist with high learning agility, with experience of strategy formulation, implementation and tracking. Good understanding of technology and digital ways of working.
- Fluency in business processes and organisational structure; strong business and digital acumen
- Track record in supporting tracking, analysis, reporting of programmes and/or projects
- Operational experience of agile ways of working in a mature technology organisation with the ability to provide expert advice and consulting.
- Prior involvement in strategic activities or projects especially in performance management (OKRs, outcomes, measures, scorecards)
- Strong understanding across Global Tech to enable appropriate direction setting; managing the balance of the Big Picture (IPTc) with the tactical needs and priorities of the Tech functions. Essentially solving problems, creating opportunities without compromising our strategy.
- Experience in multiple areas of the org and/or has worked in other global companies (via industry or consulting roles) and/or has deep expertise in the specific technical domain.
- Actively draws upon learnings/network from past experience especially in agile transformation activity
- Confident and effective in engaging and influencing stakeholders up to VP
- Full-time contract adjusted to your preferences,
- Ability to work entirely remotely or in one of our cool offices around Poland,
- International project environment,
- Access to trainings and certificate courses,
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.